Tuesday, March 29, 2016

100 Day Project


I know, I'm like two years late to the 100 Day Project bandwagon. But the idea still has merit. I wanted to start another personal project with a structure that enables me to stick with it. A few years back I did a self-portrait a day for a year, but I was inconsistent and actually ended up making less than 200 self-portraits that year. I'm thinking 100 days will be an easier commitment and I'll actually do it this time around.

I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real worm. (Drawing from August 2015)



So here's the plan: I am going to create something involving hand-lettering every day for 100 days. I've been doing this inconsistently for a couple months now and I want to get into a habit so I can improve my hand-lettering skills and build some discipline. Usually I write things that I find myself saying over and over to Isaac, but I'll probably throw in some favorite quotes and whatnot as well. So today will be day 1 and I will end on July 6, 2016 after 100 days. I will post pictures of all my entries to this blog. The pics might not be great because I am just going to use my phone to minimize barriers.

Here goes! Stay tuned for day 1...

No comments: