Sunday, August 26, 2012

Addressing Standards

Top o' the morning everybody! I woke up with the idea to make a spreadsheet to keep track of which standards (CCSS) I've addressed in literacy and math each week. The spreadsheet adds up how often I'm hitting each one (I just type a "1" in the weeks that address the particular standard) so I know if there's an area I'm neglecting. Not that I would ever do such a thing. Ha.

I've shared the google doc I made, and I think you should be able to copy it but not edit it if you're interested in using it. Let me know if you'd like to use it but can't copy it for whatever reason. No sense in typing all those standards in again! (They're the third grade standards, by the way. I left off the 3 part, and I know some of it probably overlaps other grades, but it's probably not a perfect match. So compare against your grade level.)

No comments: